Thursday, December 3, 2009

Robin & Saylor Johnsen

Its taken some time but I think I've found my love. Now lets not misunderstand..I LOVE ALL FIELDS OF PHOTOGRAPHY...but recently I've found a special love for maternity and family photos. I had the honor of photographing Robin's first pregnancy pictures today. Robin has a natural beauty and confidence that I don't see in many people. She loves to laugh and can't stand to be the same. It was only appropriate that, for her shoot we paint (...yes paint) her belly. I hope you enjoy these even half as much as I do. Robin..thank you for the opportunity to love you through my work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. hey blythe.
    i just love your pictures.
    i was wanting to get you address for graduation invatations, i was wanting to know next time you are in town if you could take some pictures ..(senior portraits) for me .. just message me back on facebook ..
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Anna. Without a last name, I'm not quite sure I know who you are. If you'd like to Facebook me, that would probably be a better way to contact me. Or you can email me at blytheparkerphotography@yahoo.com. Thanks for the kind words. I hope we can work it out to do photos!

    ReplyDelete